Friday, October 24, 2008

Most Magical Gift that Keeps On Giving!

"If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs …Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it." ~ from Rudyard Kipling’s poem "If".

I am proud to announce the debut of the first-ever film on the life and work of our much-loved founder, Louise L. Hay in You Can Heal Your Life: The Movie!
This entertaining and inspirational movie hosted by best-selling author Louise L. Hay and directed by Emmy award winner Michael Goorjian gives penetrating insights into her fascinating life story; and also provides clarity on how her views on self-esteem, abundance, and the metaphysical causes behind physical ailments were developed.
This expanded version includes over four hours of bonus material including 60 minutes of Interactive Teaching Affirmations and three hours of extended interviews.A number of luminaries in the fields of self-help and health and spirituality and new thought—including Doreen Virtue, Gregg Braden, Wayne W. Dyer, Gay Hendricks, Esther and Jerry Hicks, Leon Nacson, Dr. Christiane Northrup, Dr. Candace B. Pert, Cheryl Richardson, Dr. Mona Lisa Schulz, and many others share their personal stories about Louise’s impact on their lives in You Can Heal Your Life, The Movie.
This movie, which is hosted by Louise, offers not only an intimate look into her moving and inspirational life story, but also a special segment devoted to helping you apply Louise’s affirmations and ground breaking wisdom to heal your own life and the challenges that you face today.
“This movie is the story of my life, my teachings and how I’ve applied the principles of my teachings to my own life. I’ve made enormous changes in my own life that I had no idea would be possible.”When asked what message she hoped people would take with them after seeing You Can Heal Your Life: The Movie, Louise said, “I’d like to see them discover what they can really do for themselves. People are so hungry to learn how to take control of their lives.”
Music is composed by Grammy Award Winner Musician Jim Brickman.
This is an INCREDIBLE MOVIE that I HIGHLY RECOMMEND. I will be giving it to all of the special people on my list this year for the holidays.... it is truly a gift that will keep on giving!



To your continued growth and journey!

Kytka "Kit" Hilmar-Jezek
President/CEO

No comments: