Direct Selling Facts – Why It's Great – Especially in These Economic Times?
- Strengthens the economy
- Offers business opportunity to others
- Builds community
- Is a part of a global movement promoting enterprise and rewards individual initiatives
- Online shopping is here to stay and will only grow exponentially as knowledge and trust are gained
- It is a very simple concept once you understand it, anyone can do it
- Low start up cost to own your own business
Direct Selling Facts – Who is doing it (these are stats based on 2007)
- More than 7 million Americans in direct sales
- More than 21 million people world wide doing business in 125 countries.
- An average of 69,000 new people join the direct selling industry EVERY WEEK
- More than 300,000 are over 65
- More than 500,000 have a disability
- 75% are woman whose commitment is to raise children and maintain family while having an income.
Direct Selling Facts – Personal & American Values
- Direct sales promotes American values worldwide
- Gives people a chance to make the most of their own lives
- That IS the heart if the American Dream
Direct Selling Facts – Statistics and Growth
June 25, 2008 – Nearly a quarter of the world's population – roughly 1.4 billion people – will use the Internet on a regular basis in 2008. This number is expected to surpass 1.9 billion unique users, or 30% of the world's population, in 2012, according to IDC's Digital Marketplace Model and Forecast.
- 2002 – 47 million
- 2003 – 49 million
- 2004 – 54 million
- 2005 – 58 million
- 2006 – 61 million
- 2007 – 67 million
Direct Selling Facts – Future of Shopping Online:
Highlights from IDC's Digital Marketplace Model and Forecast include the following:
- Users will access the Internet through more than 1.5 billion devices worldwide in 2008, including PCs, mobile phones, and online videogame consoles. By 2012, the number of devices accessing the Internet will double to more than 3 billion, half of which will be mobile devices.
- Nearly half of all Internet users will make online purchases in 2008. By 2012, there will be more than 1 billion online buyers worldwide making business to consumer (B2C) transactions worth $1.2 trillion.
- Business to business (B2B) eCommerce will be ten times larger, totaling $12.4 trillion worldwide in 2012.
Direct Selling Facts - Worldwide sales generated:
- 2002 – 85 billion
- 2003 – 89 billion
- 2004 – 99 billion
- 2005 – 102 billion
- 2006 – 109 billion
- 2007 – 110 billion
The Network Marketing Compensation Structure accounts for 95% of ALL sales in direct selling. That equates to over $104 BILLION in 2007.
The company I am involved with has a few advantages that personally resonate with me. There are as follow:
- Their long term focus is “green” and they are strongly committed to the environment.
- There is no one juice or berry or vitamin that this is promoting and you are being asked to “sell”. This is basically a portal, or a doorway if you will, to provide people the opportunity to shop at all of the retailers they are already shopping at – only now they get paid for doing so.
- Everything about their sales training is about NOT selling this in any pushy way. They clearly know that what they have is set up in such a way that it sells itself. The easy part of this “work” is that all you need to do is get people to try it once. When they do and they see the clear benefits – it really sells itself.
- The people behind the company are “real people” who are clearly very passionate about their dream. These leaders are qualified to mentor and lead others to success.
- In their history, they have never been late on making a payment, in fact, they are known for paying early.
- The training calls, seminars, videos, etc. are top of the line and easy to follow, access and comprehend.
- They built the company of strong principles and values of integrity and character.
My Personal Thoughts of Direct Sales and Network Marketing:
- As Network Marketing and Direct Sales Professionals, I firmly believe that together we can do more to reverse the worldwide recession and give people their dreams back, than all of the government bailout packages combined. Clinton did state that this industry IS THE HEART OF “THE AMERICAN DREAM”!
- I firmly believe that we can rebuild and re-energize the free enterprise system from the ground up - one individual at a time.
- I believe we have to create a revolution in the way our business is done. We must challenge ourselves to higher levels of leadership and take personal responsibility for making our own way within a community that supports and rewards our individual growth.
- I believe we have to shift the way we do business, how network marketing is viewed around the world, and what kind of future we will build with it.
- I believe people want their personal power back, and in this industry – you have the chance to “walk your talk” and claim that power. But you have to work it – it will NOT rain down on your from the sky. If you put in your effort and work it, you will be rewarded.
My Personal Thoughts for the “Nay-Sayers”…
Only 3% of people in the country are financially successful and secure.
This is because most people are lazy and skeptical - which is convenient because it makes it easier for us positive thinking winners. I've noticed that there are 2 types of nay-sayers;
#1) Professional people with Law degrees and Master's degrees who either don't like to see people with maybe less credentials make more money with less work (which is their problem not ours) or they may be legitimately worried about their "reputations" of being involved with something that scares many people and clients (which I can understand).
#2) The way more numerous typical lazy person who can't ever follow through on anything anyway.
Many of these folks seem to have the excess time for over analyzing and bashing everyone and everything out there then just getting off their chairs and getting to work.
ANYTHING WORKS IF YOU WORK IT.
Personally, I like to hang out with positive thinking winners that want to give back to society through saving the planet and donating some proceeds. That is what STE is all about!
Yes, there are people who are critical of STE because of the $100 per month selling/buying requirement. However, I don't know ANYONE who does not spend at least $100 per month on items needed to run their household or business; and they get NOTHING back for those purchases.
The way I see it, STE offers a way to profit from the spending you are already doing. Going at it alone on an affiliate site isn't a business, it's coupon cutting.
You can't save yourself rich.
The only way you can make money is to earn it.
Earning money isn't easy, and takes work.
from “President Clinton Endorses Network Marketing & Direct Selling”
If you want better results in anything, you have to take action.
Make it a great day and remember that I am here to assist you should you sign on…